ScholarWorks Publishing Services
Are you a BGSU faculty member looking to boost your research impact? University Libraries offers digital publishing services to help you create, disseminate, and preserve your scholarly work.
Promote your scholarly publications
- Make your journal articles, conference proceedings, audio and video files, open textbooks, and more available worldwide. Library staff check publisher permissions for you.
- Access your personal dashboard to see download statistics for each of your hosted publications.
- Create a faculty profile to showcase your work.
Publish an open access journal
- Publish an open access journal in your discipline using a suite of tools that covers manuscript submission, peer-review, and article hosting.
- Serve as an advisor on a student journal.
- Library staff oversee the creation of standard identifiers for your journal, including ISSN and DOIs, as well as the indexing of articles in relevant subject databases.
Host a conference
- Host your BGSU-affiliated conference. Put out a call for papers, post the schedule, and publish the proceedings using one system.
Contact Emily Gattozzi, Coordinator of Scholarly Publishing, to learn more and get started.